KIT & DIRECTORY
Use the Pearson College Alumni Directory to stay in touch or reconnect with old friends, or connect with alumni who share your interests. Once logged in, you can:
- Update your profile, including contact information.
- There are privacy boxes for every line of information, so you can pick and choose what info is visible to other alumni. Just uncheck the privacy box on each line you are willing to share (such as the industry you work in, which helps with mentoring).
- Search the Directory for friends many ways: by current city or country, name, PC Year, occupation or education.
- Set preferences for email communications from the College.
- Post your Keep In Touch (KIT) annual report.
- While we try to connect alumni on an ad hoc basis when opportunities present themselves, unless you indicate that information can be shared, it will remain private. .
Please note that all alumni are automatically registered in the Directory. If you do not know your UserID and Password, and we have your correct email address, you can receive them automatically by clicking on Forgotten UserID or Password and filling in your email address. If we do not have your correct email address, fill out the New User registration and you will get a return email from the College within one business day.