Regional Days are special days throughout the College year that celebrate the cultures of Pearson College’s international student body. Students present workshops, performances and (perhaps most important of all!) foods based on their heritage.
There are three regional days celebrated each year, six regions in all.
During 2013/14 Regional Days will be celebrated for:
- North America on Saturday September 28
- Asia Pacific on Saturday October 19. See the photo album (on Flickr)
- Middle East and Indian sub-continent on Saturday November 23
Regional Days are not only days of fascinating learning—they have become days to explore, savour and honour our differences.
Explore last year's Regional Day Photo Albums!
- September 12, 2012: European Regional Day (photo album on facebook)
- October 13, 2012: Latin America Regional Day (photo album on facebook)
- November 17, 2012: Africa-Caribbean Regional Day (photo album on facebook)